Compensation for Direct Support Professional:
- $12.25/hour starting wage, BOE
- Full-time employees eligible for company-paid benefits Health, Vision and Dental after 60 days.
- Opportunity to participate in Vacation pay, Simple IRA and Life Insurance after a year of employment.
- Opportunity to participate in the AFLAC cafeteria plan.
- Mileage and drive time reimbursement
- Shift Differential on Weekends and M-F after 6 pm
Duties for Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Medication Management, Assisting with an appointment as directed by supervisor, Possible CBG and Blood Pressure testing needed.
- Utilize positive reinforcements to assist customers with developmental disabilities to learn a variety of domestic skills to become independent in their homes.
- Assist with social cueing when need in the community.
- Responsible for daily documentation of community inclusion, expanding skills in or out of their home, monitoring health and safety, and maintaining ISP goals.
- Develop a good relationship with customers
- Facilitate communication with the Supported Living department and the general public.
- Responsible for accurately completing monthly reports and maintaining home books.
- Maintain a flexible and dynamic schedule that may changes frequently, with assistance from the scheduling department at SES, Inc.
Qualifications for Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply
- Willing to train with no experience but would prefer 6 months to a 1-year experience working with individuals who experience disabilities
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle for transporting individuals
- Must be able to pass a DHS background check
- DMV records checks at no cost to the employee
- Auto Insurance premium may need to be adjusted to meet the company’s requirements
- Ability to use a computer and tablet for our documentation requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer