Supported Employment Services, Inc. (SES) has full and part-time opportunities for applicants who want to expand your skills while helping out our fun, eager to work customers with developmental disabilities in an integrated community-based setting.
About SES, Inc.
Since 1991, SES, Inc. has had the vision that all people, regardless of their abilities, can participate fully in their communities and enjoy all of the variety and richness that life has to offer. Our mission is to secure paid jobs, teach life skills, and facilitate independence for people with disabilities and interdependence with their communities.
Compensation for Direct Support Professional:
- $12.25/hour starting wage, BOE
- Full-time employees eligible for company paid benefits Health, Vision and Dental after 60 days.
- Opportunity to participate in Simple IRA and Life Insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in AFLAC cafeteria plan.
- Mileage and drive time reimbursement
- Shift Differential on Weekends and M-F after 6 pm
Duties for Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Medication Management, Assisting with appointment as directed by supervisor, Possible CBG and Blood Pressure testing needed.
- Utilize positive reinforcements to assist customers with developmental disabilities to learn a variety of domestic skills to become independent in their homes.
- Assist with social cueing when need in the community.
- Responsible for daily documentation of community inclusion, expanding skills in or out of their home, monitoring health and safety, and maintaining ISP goals.
- Develop a good relationship with customers
- Facilitate communication with Supported Living department and the general public.
- Responsible for accurately completing monthly reports and maintaining home books.
- Maintain a flexible and dynamic schedule that may changes frequently, with assistances from the scheduling department at SES, Inc.
Qualifications for Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply
- Willing to train with no experience but would prefer 6 months to a 1-year experience working with individuals who experience disabilities
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle for transporting individuals
- Must be able to pass a DHS background check
- DMV records checks at no cost to the employee
- Auto Insurance premium may need to be adjusted to meet the company’s requirements
- Ability to use a computer and tablet for our documentation requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required
Please visit our office to obtain an employment application
between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday at:
Supported Employment Services
711 Country Club Rd. Suite 1A
Eugene, OR 97401
Resume may be submitted by email as well
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer